Top best Bluetooth Speakers in Rs 1500 – Best Guide
You cannot choose an audio product by just looking at specs or by watching a video because you cannot see audio. You need to hear it to be able to judge. If you can’t then you have to trust people like us to make a decision for you . I tried these Bluetooth speakers for more than 20 days got assessments from a couple of others too and here are the top best Bluetooth speakers in just Rs 1500.
- The base is quite heavy but the treble is just okay treble as in the highs or high frequency sounds like a singing voice movie dialogues or sounds from certain instruments like violin and flute.
- In terms of loudness despite the size it’s not that good but if audio is not your topmost priority, if you need a speaker just for casual usage, then this is quite a good package because number one it is extremely well built. The buttons offer really good feedback.
- It has IP x5 certification which means it’s water-resistant to an extent more like splash resistant.
- The battery life is excellent. The 1500mAh battery inside offers eight to ten hours of continuous playback at about 75% volume which is at least sixty percent better than any other speaker on this list.
- Amazing audio.
- The bass is decent but both mids and highs are excellent.
- There is no water resistance.
- Rating the battery life is just okay you get about four hours at seventy percent volume.
- There is no inbuilt microphone unlike other speakers on this list.
- Another big annoyance is there is no pause or play button.
- It has literally everything you can ask for
- great build quality,
- a microphone,
- good battery life around six hours at 70 percent volume
- the best of all it has ip67 certification which means it is both dust water-resistant you can literally immerse it in water without causing any damage.
- audio quality is also top-notch.
- It offers better treble and bass than the X 50.
- but at full volume you might hear some crackling sounds but it’s not obvious or anything it doesn’t really affect the experience.
- Looks very different from the stone 200.
- It looks cute and funky there are 10 color options.
- It does have some necessary features like IPX v splash resistance.
- An inbuilt microphone.
- It lacks the basic Aux port
- It is also significantly heavier.
- The audio quality, it has excellent bass. but the overall clarity and loudness are good.
*Note : Just click on the title of the product to buy it.
- If you want amazing battery life, but you’re okay with the average audio quality. Then go for the boat stone 200.
- If you’re looking for the best audio quality plus full water resistance, good battery life and a microphone for phone calls. Then go for the Mivi roam.
Thank you so much !!!!!