On behalf of LG Electronics, 8 models of LG OLED Smart TV have been launched in India before the festival season. LG has introduced its new 8K 88 inch TV at a price point of Rs 29,99,990. The same LG has launched three models 55 inches, 65 inches, and 77 inches under the CX 77 4K TV series. Its initial price is Rs 2,19,990, while two models 65 inches and 77 inches have been introduced under LG’s GX 77 4K TV series. Their starting price is Rs 3,69,990. Apart from this, two models 65 inches and 55 inches come under the LG BX 65 4K TV series. The starting price of the TV in this series is Rs 1,99,990.
What will be special:
- LG’s new 8K and 4K OLED TVs have been introduced with the Artificial Intelligence Enabled feature. Also, unique self LIT pixels technology has been given in these TVs of LG. Apart from this, this TV comes with the new Alpha 9 Gen 3 AI 8K processor.
- The Gallery series will come with a wall-mounted design. Apart from this, Pure Color Technology with NanoCell will be available in 4 series and 12 models with 49 inches, 55 inches, 65 inches, and 75 inches.
- Along with UHD, ThinQ AIA (Built-in Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay / Home kit + LG Routine) will be supported in 43 inches, 50 inches and 55 inches, 65 inches, 70 inches, 75 inches as well as 5 Series and 20 models. Meaning the TV can be operated with voice commands with the help of an external device.
- The LG OLED TV has Bluetooth surround ready feature, which allows the viewer to connect two Bluetooth speakers to the TV. This creates a dynamic surrounds cape.
- Also, LG is offering Apple Airplay and Apple Homekit, which will provide the facility to play mirror content on TV through your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.